Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Fun with CI Paints

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their family and friends!!

Now with Thanksgiving behind us, it's time to look forward to Christmas!!  My favorite time of the year!  CI Paints are great for adding shimmery to your holiday projects, I have a few recent projects to share with you today.

-----------------------------------------------------------


Make your own embellishments for your cards:

 I used "Blue Ice" and "Denium" for these snowflakes!

This is the card I created with the above snowflakes:



Some more snowflakes....
On these snowflakes I used "Ivory" which really made them look frosty!!

 Remember to order "Ivory", which is currently one of the special edition paints!  Available until the end of December!

I used the adorable GI Stamp "Country Snowman" for this card:
I used CI Paints "Chocolate" and "Fairy Dust" for his hat. I also used "Fairy Dust" around his body to give him some shimmer.  I used glossy accents on the berries.




And yet some more snowflakes:
 "Evergreen" and "Fairy Dust" were used for these!

This is a sneak peak...as I made the above snowflakes for a card for the next "Inspired by Challenge".

As you can tell, I have been on a snow quick lately!  I just wish we'd get a little bit already!
----------------------------------------------------------- 


I have always wanted to alter my baby food jars from the kids, instead of always taking them to the dump.  I just recently participated in a "Gifts from the Heart" blog hop and was asked to create a thrifty gift idea!  What a great opportunity to use those baby food jars!!

Here's what I created with the baby food jars:

I used CI Paints "Fairy Dust" to add around the Candy Cane circle on the two tops of these two jars. I also added the shimmer to the tree and on the penguin's hat, scarf and skates 


On the other jar, I cut out a snowflake from my Cricut using the "Graphically Speaking"cart.  Then added "Fairy Dust" and some gems to it!  The shimmer is beautiful!  I have the image on the side of this jar, which I also added "Fairy Dust" to!  More pictures can be found on my blog.

Have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Jenn K said...

Love all these wonderful projects!

Jan Hennings said...

Great projects..love the snowmen and snowflakes!

Creative Inspirations said...

Love those snowflakes. Great ideas!

Kassi said...

those are all so fun! great job!

byondbzr said...

those are all beautiful!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great projects- fun to recycle the baby food jars. TFS

Kianel said...

great projects Kendra!
terrific decorations!
love from France, Kianel.