Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, February 4, 2011

First Friday of February..

Hello friends!  I am happy to be back with another card I created using these lovely paints.  Today I am inspired by great friends.  I was thinking the other day how nice it is to have a good friend..or two.  So I decided to make a "Just because" type of card for a friend.  


I wanted a "spot" of color so I painted a little Light purple Creative Inspirations paint onto my embossing folder.  Then embossed my white cardstock.  I love the effect!

I created the flower with a heart punch.  The stem is cut using a die from sizzix.  I also added a little bit of the Light purple paint to the edges of the card.
And the inside...a few hearts.

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Glad you could stop by.
JennK

5 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Very cute!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Fun card! Love how you created the flower!

Holly said...

What a cute CAS card!

Kianel said...

just loooove those beautiful colors!
love from France, Kianel.

Chrissy D said...

Jenn, this is SO cute!!! Love the heart flowers!