Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, March 28, 2011

ARTSY TULIPS

Hello Everyone - Today is my last post for Creative Inspiration Paints here on the Inspiration Blog. I will continue to be using these fabulous paints, but I am stepping down from the team to make room for more talent to come in to inspire you!


I want to thank everyone here for the opportunity! The paints and this experience has been AMAZING! Best wishes to all of the new Design Team, they are going to have a blast!



On my project, I used the fabulous shimmery paints from Creative Inspiration Paints. I used Core'dinations cardstock and painted over the entire piece with Winter Frost.

Image: Artsy Tulips
Cardstock: Core'dinations, White, 
Accessories: Ribbon White Satin from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Floral Brads from SU, Martha Stewart Punch, Silver Pen

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

7 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!! Love the shimmer! Great layout as well! Best luck in your crafting adventures!

Sarah said...

I love how you tied your ribbon, it's beautiful. Also love how you've designed the card.

Holly said...

Pretty card! We'll miss you here at CI Paints!

Dawnll said...

I know you will be missed, all that talent you have and share.

Kassi said...

we'll miss you and your amazing talents here at CI!

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful artwork. You'll be missed here at CI

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card! Love the dots around the Nestability- pretty layout!