Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

vintage spring cards - Kianel

Hello there!
Kianel here with you today, presenting some vintage spring cards created with a monthly kit i've made here in France. I used my "fairy dust" paint from Creative Inspirations paints in many different ways there so here are the cards:
This first one is a birthday card with hidden tag. I coloured my image with a blending of Ci paint + water + adirondack paint. So shimmery!!! I also applied the paint directly to the paper to enhance the details of the label. I also added a mix of Ci paint and water onto my flowers to make them shine and covered the chipboard key with it too.


On the 2nd card, the diecuts are covered with a mix of brown distress ink and CI paint. I used the same colors to cover my white lace so that it matches with my lattice frame. My little Magnolia girl is painted with CI paint + water + distress ink. The butterfly is covered with CI paint and the flowers with Ci paint + water.

List of material : dies are from Cheery Lynn Designs + Magnolia + Quickutz, papers are from Graphic 45 + Canson + Bazzill, inks are versafine + distress + adirondack, stamps are from Magnolia. Flowers and pearls are from Wild Orchids Crafts, butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart
As you can see it, the possibilities of that terrific paint are just endless! Just try with different mediums and have fun! And don't forget to join our weekly challenge every sunday!
That's it for me for today, have a nice time, lots of love from France, Kianel.

6 comments:

Kassi said...

super sweet, and amazing!

Creative Inspirations said...

These are very beautiful!

Sarah said...

Kianel, your cards are awesome! Love how you combined the paints. Hugs

Holly said...

These cards are beautiful! I love all the close-up pictures showing the gorgeous shimmer!

BarbaraW said...

Such an adorable card. I love the use of the paint on the lace.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful cards- I just love all of your design elements!!!