Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, June 27, 2011

It's a Girl

Good morning!  Hope you're having a great Monday so far.  It's Kendra with a simple, yet cute baby card.  This week's challenge is "Inspired By: BABIES"!

I just love babies!   I shared a card yesterday for a boy, so I thought I would make a girl card for my post today.

I used CI Paint "TuTu Pink" to add shimmer to the baby carriage.  I then used glossy accents to add texture and "pop" the shimmer a little more.  I really like how this looks.

I really think the glossy accents brings out the shimmer even more!

Have a great week and we hope you'll share a baby inspired card with us!

Kendra

6 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

OMGosh. This turned out so beautifully. The carriage looks like a quilt. Great work Kendra!

Sarah said...

What an awesome card! I love the idea of using the glossy accents over the paint.

Creative Inspirations said...

Cute Cute!!!! I too like to use the glossy accents over the paint. Great work Kendra!

Kassi said...

How fun! I need to be making a baby card soon.. I should do that this week. =)

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful. I never thought to add glossy accents. Dimension plus shimmer would be wonderful

Kianel said...

Oh what a super cute card! love the colouring of the image!
Love from France, Kianel.