Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Inspired Hello

Hello everyone! A quick an easy card from me...completely inspired by embossing! Embossing is one of my favourite things to do, both heat embossing and dry embossing. I went with an embossing folder and hit the raised part with Rose Quartz CIP. It's really subtle, because it's almost an exact match to my paper!The flower has Rose Quartz CIP painted along the back side (wouldn't want it to be plain, now, would we?) and Olive Green CIP along the edges of the petals, which does show up somewhat in the closeup. For the centre of my flower, I've used a Jeweled Inspirations (SS34). These are hot fix capable, but I don't yet have a hot fix wand, so I just used a hot glue gun, which worked brilliantly. I'll be sending this card along to the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, as part of the Hope You Can Cling To challenge.

Have a great week everyone! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the Inspired by...Embossing Challenge!

6 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful job Carole! Love the added flower!

Creative Inspirations said...

Wonderful card Carole.

Dawnll said...

Love that it isn't plain! Beautiful color

Kassi said...

great job! I love the color combo!

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful card. Love the paint on the embossing.

Kianel said...

Gorgeous card Carole and so very elegant!
Love from France, Kianel.