Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Your Golden

Hi Everyone-Dawn here again.  I am thrilled to share a quick project using some Creative Inspirations Paint. Working with the paints is very new to me, I am so enjoying the texture and the shimmer. Have you ever heard of Mop n Glo? You know the floor cleaner.
Yes, that is what I used to make my project -hope you like
 I started with the glass Christmas bulb- I added a squirt of Mop N Glo and a couple swipes of my paint brush in the  Creative Inspirations paint-Antique Gold . Swirled it around .I decided to add a pinch of gold glitter to add some texture.
I had to paint the top of the bulb because that was silver- now that wouldn't work with my gold theme. To finish out my glittery project I added Shimmer Satin Gold from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I added a couple glittery flowers from Michael's I have had in my stash forever.
I love this Antique Gold- I should buy this in BULK!!!
Glad I could share my Creative Inspirations Paint project.
post signature

8 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

That is very beautiful!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful ornament!

Kassi said...

So elegant!

Unknown said...

What an awesome ornament! Love the look that you got with the Mop and Glow and Creative Inspirations!
hugs,
Gini

Kianel said...

Amazing project Dawn and welcome to the team!
Love from France, Kianel.

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful ornament. Yes, I agree that the antique gold paint is a must have.

Irit Shalom said...

Wow! I am so sad we don't have this Mop glo here to try this tech!

~Carla said...

Gorgeous Dawn! I gotta find myself some mop and glow!! I'm envisioning a rainbow of ornaments!