Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sweeet Birthday Flourishes

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all!
 I created my card for Creative Inspiration Paints, using the Beautiful Paints, and a little glitter!



I cant wait for all the flowers to BLOOM! I love flowers, and I love Summer!!!! On this CottageCutz Flourish Layered Flower
I used the beautiful CIP's
Fuchsia
Tickled Pink
Tutu Pink
Those were used on the flower layers
For the Greenery
Evergreen
Green Olive

On the scalloped circle I used CIP's Deliquesce Gold Crystal



I started with the darkest pink, and worked my way out. Then I used some distressed inks on the edges of the flower layers.

For the greenery I used the lightest green, then painted over some with the darker green, then dabbed some off. I absolutely Love the look you get with these beautiful shimmery paints!!!  Hope you can see by clicking on my photo's to enlarge them!!

I used some leftover Pink Gingham print Dp and then layered it with CottageCutz Scalloped Doily. I did add sewing,Really Reasonable Ribbon, Pearl, and a button to complete my card.




Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all

5 comments:

jessica said...

gorgeous card Cheryl!! Love the colors

Dana Tatar said...

So pretty Cheryl!

Unknown said...

Cheryl, such a very pretty card!

Shea said...

Oh WOW, this card speaks to my heart in spades!! Love EVERYTHING about it! The colors, the patterns, the scallop stitching, that fabulous flower, and of course all the shimmery goodness! Gorgeous, Cheryl!

DIANA L. said...

Beatiful Cheryl. I love the soft colors and the leaves are so pretty