Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Adventure

Hi and welcome summer! I hope everyone is enjoying time at home with the kiddos fortunately my kids are much older, but honestly I miss having little ones around to do crafts with.  Today I am sharing a tag I mad with corrugated cardboard.  I used my sizzix oval die to cut the shape.  Then I painted with my CI Paints.


I used a chipboard piece from Gina's Designs and other embellies.  I then fussy cut the face from a G45 paper set I had.   I also used gesso in certain areas for highlight.  

I hope everyone enjoyed today's post at CI Paints and dont forget to join in on the challenges and you could win some paint!



4 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Great tag Monica! I love the texture and the fun shape!

Kimberly S said...

Wonderful tag Monica! Love the painted corrugated board you used, and the fabulous steampunk image! :) hugs, Kimberly

Unknown said...

Awesome and creative tag!
Love the shape and colors you used for the tag!

Emily D. said...

Fantastic tag!! I adore that image on the stamp!!