Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Spooky Tag




Good Morning,

A spooky tag using creative inspiration paints. This is an extra post day. So I used the deliquesce metallic copper for the accents and the spider is in platinum  Gold shimmering paint gives it the sparkle on the edges and the squiggle marks on the tag. Stop by all the design team members blogs for more inspiration


 I hope this inspires you to enter the challenge which is anything goes. How easy is that.


This is the same tag I just used different backgrounds to give it a different look. For more info on my tag check out my blog at  click here







Have a blessed day, Diana

3 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Diana, this is so fun! Love those bits of texture you added!

Tina said...

Great tags Diana!

Unknown said...

Fabulous tag! Love the colors you used!