Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Art Journaling with Creative Inspirations

Hi everyone!  Debbie with you today and I'm ecstatic about sharing my first project with you using Creative Inspirations paint!!  I had a lot of fun with this 2 page spread in my art journal! I started out painting my background and then adding the Wisteria and the stone wall.  After I got both of those completed the color was pretty easy. I used a lot of colors for this one but the shimmer it gave this page is amazing!





Here are the colors I used to complete this spread. 
Inspirations PeachInspirations Mango
Inspirations PumpkinInspirations Buttercup

Inspirations Evergreen Inspirations Green Olive
 
Inspirations ChocolateInspirations BurgundyInspirations Tickled Pink
Inspirations DeniumInspirations CoalInspirations Fuchsia
Inspirations TurquoiseInspirations Blush 
Thanks for stopping by the Creative Inspirations blog today!! 

Debbie







6 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful love the colors.
Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Julie Odil said...

This is wonderful! Love the bright, shimmery colors.

Tina said...

WOW...incredible detail and depth of texture!

Unknown said...

Beautiful journal pages. Love all the shimmer & colors you used!

Kassi said...

That is beautiful! Great job!

Emily D. said...

OMG... the brick looks real!! I want to reach out and touch the pages! I LOVE it!!!