Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Love You Layout

Good morning one and all! Julianne here today to share a technique-filled layout with you. This entire layout was one big experiment, as I have never played with Creative Inspiration Paints before. Being new to the team, I did not know what to expect. So I just played. It was that simple. 


I decided to start with embossing powder. I'm an embossing powder addict - I love the way it resists against paints and mists. I used the Crafter's Workshop 12x12 dots stencil, added some embossing ink, sprinkled it with the Platinum embossing powder, and blasted it with a heat gun. I then sprayed a couple of different mists to add a little colour. 


I have used the Gold Crystal Sparkle embossing powder for my title. 
I think it may be my new favourite colour, lol! I just adore the beautiful sparkle and shimmer that shows through once it has been heated. 


I decided to try the paints on metal embellishments, and was pleasantly surprised. The paints give a gorgeous colour and pearl shimmer to the metal. The flowers in this image were originally white, silver, and gold metals. 


I have added drops of paint to my layout for added texture and detail, and to help tie the layout together. I have also used the Sea Foam paint directly on the chipboard corner frames (Imaginarium Designs). I used two light coats of paint, and once it was dry, I coated it with Glossy Accents for even more shine. 

Here are the colours I used on my layout:


And if you look closely, you'll see I have finished of my layout with Jewelled Inspirations in all 3 sizes. No matter how hard I try, I just cannot create a layout without adding a little bling! 
And since I enjoyed this experiment so much, I think I'll go and make another one. 
Now, which colours should I choose???

Thanks for joining me today. Hope you get creative too!

Cheers, xxx

5 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning!

Tina said...

beautiful!

MONICA said...

Really love this ....

LindaS said...

Gorgeous layout. I especially like the dots and touch of red.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love all the details!