Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

She believed!

Hi and Happy Tuesday!  Tina here today with my first CIP blog post and project!

I am so excited to be with y'all today!  I was like a kid in a candy store with I recieved my DT box, jammed FULL of CIP goodness!  I wasn't sure what to create first, as my head was spinning with so many ideas!

Once I settled down a bit, I decided I would create a 'She' girl, inspired by a wonderful The Crafters Workshop face stencil.  Creating a 'she' girl with CIP paints and this stencil was super easy and really fun!

I started my canvas by layering bright, bold colors on the background.  I love the transparent properties of CIP paints and they look beautiful layered on top of each other.


Here's the colors I used on my background:










Once I was happy with my background, I used the Crafters Workshop face stencil as an outline for my face.  I outlined the face/hair shape and began to add my detail.



I really love the depth of color and wonderful glimmer on my face and hair!



Here are the colors I used on my face, hair, and bodice.















Thank you so much for letting me share my first project.  I had a lot of fun and I can't wait to create more!

I hope you have a great week!  Thanks for stopping by!






8 comments:

Lucy E. said...

Beautiful background on your canvas! I love the Winter Frost!

Julie Odil said...

Fantastic! I haven't seen this stencil before, but it's intriguing. Maybe even a non-artist like myself could make a face? Yours is wonderful!

{VICKI} said...

Lovely!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!

MONICA said...

Amazing...love the bright colors...love everything about it.
x0x0x
Monica

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Tina!

Debbie Sherman said...

Love it Tina!

Emily D. said...

Tina, she is beautiful!!! Love the colors you chose!!!