Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Tag using Watercolor Crayons and CI Paints

Hi! Emily here to share a colorful tag I made using  Kassi's Watercolor Stamping Tutorial which you can find in the Tutorial section. 

I actually used a couple of stamps with my watercolors and Creative Inspirations Paints to make this: 
I colored the flower with some Blush paint and did the center in Buttercup. The flower is canvas, and you can see in the close up below how the fabric looks when painted. I didn't completely cover the flower, as I wanted it to have more of a splotchy look. I covered a punched out circle with some Glossy accents, let it dry, made it crack by bending it, and then colored it with my paint. 


Part of the Watercolor Stamping tutorial explains how you need to wet your stamp with some CI Paints and water mixed in a mister. For that I used Sky Blue. It added just the contrast I wanted. You don't see a lot of the blue, it's more the sparkle you are going for. :) 

Below are the colors I used: 






I also did a layout with this tag, which I will share in a couple of weeks! These are part of a class, along with THIS CARD to show off the various techniques you can do with the CI Paints. 

Have a great day!! 




3 comments:

Tina said...

These colors just make me happy! Great tag!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful tag Makes me happy just looking at it You rock!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful tag, love it!